The primary duties will be designing, developing, and testing web applications in C#.
On-site work at a government facility is required. Selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. U.S. citizenship is required.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field. Solid programming experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Experience with web application development with C# and .NET.
- Experice Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database development
- Ability to design and analyze database schemas
- Solid teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in any of the following areas will also be helpful:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Version Control (Especially git)
- NHibernate or similar ORM Solution
- Microsoft .NET MVC
- Mobile Development
- Image Manipulation (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- AGILE Development
- Visual Basic
If you have these technical skills, original ideas, and a desire to solve complex problems, send your resume to email@example.com.